MOAR, from the Alltrax page:
- 1996; Located in Bellingham Washington (USA), Crockett
formed DCP – focus on providing the EV Racing market with an
- 2000; Moved the company from Bellingham Washington to
Grants Pass Oregon and formed the Alltrax (2001) and PCE
Alltrax Inc – Manufacturing, Sales, Marketing, Accounting
PCE – Power Control Engineering and controlling
intellectual capital and intellectual property.
- 2006; Instituted Original Equipment Manufacturing (OEM)
Services and After Market Services (AMS) by helping the EV
industry design, build, and manufacture their products using our
expertise and collaborative team resources.
- 2008; Adding System Components such as solenoids, diodes,
pre-charge resistors, and heat sink assemblies to make your
- 2009; Easy to install Digital Speedometer for small electric
vehicles, golf carts, Low Speed Vehicles (LSV), and
Neighborhood Electric Vehicles (NEV) to comply with state laws
requiring speed and stored Odometer.
- 2009: Controller. This new platform changes everything: Internal heatsink,
32 bit microprocessor, USB 2.0 programming, Color Coded Terminals
for easy installation, Dual E-Z-Go connector (5-pin and 4-spades), Hi-
Reliability serviceable Fan, 200 through 800amp Heavy Duty.
- 2011; EXRAY-VOLT – The second generation Speedometer with
VOLTAGE reading is an upgraded version of the EXRAY
Project Turned over to Energy Design Tek on Jan 2013, see
- 2015; XCT – SHUNT Regenerative Advanced Motor Controller.
Internal heatsink, 32 bit microprocessor, USB 2.0
programming, 4x or 2x mounting bolt pattern similar to industry
standards, easy installation, Dedicated connectors (no
adapters!), Optional Hi-Reliability serviceable Fan for 300-
400amp mopdels, Fan included on 500amp models, 300 through
500amp 36-48V models. Case is ABS+PC510 Thermal Plastic
with 94V0 and 5VA flame rating. Epoxy filled for any
environment. All Copper heatsinks.
The Alltrax DCP line is featured here, on the EV Album page. Specs:
- Operating voltage: 48-156 Volts DC
- Battery current: 600 Amps
- Weight: 18 pounds
- Adjustable battery current limit, 50 – 600A
- Rev Limiter with Optical Sensing Tachometer Drive Output
- 3 LED Remote Panel
- Thermostatically Controlled Fan Cooled
- Inductive Throttle Position Sensing
- Battery Contactor Control
- Microprocessor Based
- Operates from main battery or 12V
- Opto-coupled High Side MOSFET Drive