Didn’t get quite as far as I wanted to, but got the frame all sandblasted, primed and painted along with the triple-clamps and the swingarm. I discovered a slick way to press the bronze bushings into the swingarm- you do not want to hammer them in- I got a 5/8″ x 11″ bolt, slid it through the bushings that I had started in the swingarm with a pipe-clamp. It worked like a charm, and pulled straight and centered… probably even better than using an arbor press.
At any rate, now I can tinker away on the rest of the assembly, oblivious to the weather. The shocks are next to put together and mount, and then the forks. I still am on the fence about polishing the fork lowers or giving them a paint job, but I have to mess with the glass bead blasting a little more.